I love learning things about people. This is probably why I enjoy reading blogs so much! Needless to say, I feel honored that the amazing Heather at Where's the Beach sent me the Sugar Doll Blogger Award! Thanks Heather!
Here are the rules...
Tell 10 little known facts about yourself and then pass it on to 3-5 other bloggers!
Now, let's see if I can come up with some good stuff!
1. I like to eat almost everything on a bed of lettuce. I even eat soup on lettuce. We had red beans and rice the other night...it went on lettuce. I figure, why dirty up another bowl...I am going to eat a salad anyway!
2. I have a four leaf clover tattoo on my right ankle. My best friend from high school and I actually have the exact same tattoo from the same place. We didn't know this until two years after we got the tattoos! Ironically, we are now both vegetarians and do a lot of the same things.
3. I am always cold! I wear jeans and cardigans in the summer.
4. I don't like chocolate or avocados. I am getting there with chocolate...it's ok, but avocados gross me out. I know you can mix the two and make magic, I am just not a fan.
5. I had a desmoid tumor
removed when I was 27. They are not the type of tumor that metastasizes, they are locally aggressive (we caught it in time) and when removed with clean margins, they will not recur (knock on wood).
6. I am a neurotic stacker! I have stacks everywhere that need to be put away. I have every intention of doing it...at some point. This drives my husband crazy!
7. If I can figure out a way to put oatmeal in what I am eating, I will. I think it is the best food ever!
8. I love crunchy food. I am a texture girl. I am sure I get it from my grandmother...we both like toast that is slightly burned. My father-in-law thinks I sound like a horse when I eat my night time snacks. Like I said, I like crunch!
9. I wish I lived in a fully sustainable modern home in the middle of nowhere. I want to grow my own food and live off the land. I am not a recluse, but I want some peace.
10. My husband and I met at a swimming pool at my apartment complex when we were 19. I don't know if that is considered love at first sight when I was in a bikini and he was shirtless, but 16 years later, we are still loving each other and happier than ever!
Now for those I am passing this on to...
Labels: about me