One of my favorite bloggers, Jessica at Healthy Exposures, asked me if I would be interested in hosting this weeks BSI. I couldn't help but say "yes" since this is what blogging is all about to me!
BSI stands for Blogger Secret Ingredient. Each week a new host picks an ingredient and anyone (food blogger or not) can submit a recipe. The contests starts on a Monday, and recipes need to be submitted by Sunday night of that week. Then the next day the host chooses a winner and picks someone to host next weeks contest.
It is up to each weeks host to deem what the prize will be.
1. i pick an ingredient, preferably one that is in season and readily available and not too expensive;
2. i link back to all the other previous weekly hosts;
3. i review all your lovely recipe submissions by Sunday night (July 4th, 2010);
4. i pick a recipe that is my favorite; and
5. i’ll post the winner Monday morning and send the winner a token prize of my choosing.
6. you do not have to have a food blog to particpate
7. you do not have to submit a photograph
8. if you don’t have a blog, you can submit your recipe to me, and i will post your recipe for you!
here’s the past lovely blog hosts:
It took me a little time to think about my ingredient, but after much consideration...I chose...
While walking the past couple of weeks, we have seen a ton of raspberry bushes full for the picking! We love them here, so now I want to see what you would do with them!
Now it is time to show me your favorite recipes that use raspberries! Just email me at sarena at creativecannonball dot com by Sunday at midnight, and I’ll have the winner posted on Monday!
Anyone that would like to host it next week...let me know!